The Macdonald Block constructed in 1888 for the Trustees of the J.M. Ried Estate. Architect - Thomas Sorby - This is a Heritage Designated building.
Burnes House Constructed for Thomas J. Burnes in 1887 and designed by Architect John Teague. This is a Heritage Designated building
Constructed in 1885 for J.J. Southgate, this building is on the City of Victoria's Heritage Registry.
Provincial Court House designed by H.O. Tiedemann. Owned by the Province of B.C. This building is on the City of Victoria's Heritage Registry
Board of Trade Building -Constructed in 1892 with Architect A. Maxwell Muir. A Heritage Designated Building
Law Chambers - Constructed in 1901 for F.J. Scholefield. Architect. F.M. Rattenbury, A Heritage Designated building
Weiler Brothers Warehouse - Constructed in 1883 for Weiler Brothers. Architect - Thoma Trounce. A Heritage Designated Building.
The Green Block - Constructed in 1889 for A.A. Green. Architect - John Teague - A Heritage Designated Building
Northwestern Creamery - Built in 1909 for Northwestern Creamery and Milk Supply Co. Ltd. This building is on the City of Victoria Heritage Registry.
Duck Block Built in 1892 For Simon Duck. This building is on the City of Victoria Heritage Registry
Canada Hotel - Constructed in 1894 for Simon Duck. This building is on the City of Victoria Heritage Registry.
Constructed in 1910 for R.P. Clark and designed by Architect William Ridgeway Wilson. This is a heritage Designated Building.
Brackman-Ker Milling Co, Constructed in 1907 and designed by Architect F.M. Rattenbury, This is a City of Victoria Heritage Designated building.